Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Farewell to Nova Scotia

This whole month has been so busy, I don't even know how to begin, so I won't.

This Wednesday, some of my sisters and I are meeting up for a debate about the election between two (supposedlu crazy) Poly Sci professors, and then on Thursday I'm going to this presentation by a group of students (some of my friends) made up of Jews, Christians and Muslims who all went to Israel together over the summer with the Vice Chancellor. Should be fun, especially because Hillel AND the Muslim Student Union should be there.

My left foot has been very slightly twitching for three days now, and I think it might be because of all of the mental stress I've been under since Thursday, when my (usually super nice and awesome) History professor had a sudden freakout about us not reading/participating well enough, canceled class and told us that from then on we wouldn't be discussing, just listening to his lectures. It was actually rather scary, because it's a really small class, and I think we ALL thought he was talking to us specifically. Especially because I HAD fallen behind on my reading. And this whole weekend I was freaking out, because I definitely read and took detailed notes about everything due today, but I don't know if I'm still going to be accountable for what we didn't go after last week, which includes hundreds of pages that I don't understand anyway (which I didn't REALLY read). Whatever. I'm freaking out about it, but then again, what's the worst that's going to happen to me? Everyone knows he's a jerk now anyway, and I probably won't end up failing, even if he does happen to call on me in class when I don't know what's gong on. I hope.

Maybe Disneyland with EB on Friday? Classes are overrated, anyway.

No comments: